Our Restaurant and Bar are open daily for lunch and dinner. Food is served from 12.00pm - 14.30pm and 18.00pm - 21.00pm. Whether you choose to join us for lunch or dinner, we can assure you that the finest local Welsh produce will feature on the menu. Our menu changes to ensure we serve the best produce each season has to offer. These are our current Starters and Sides, our Main Courses - Fish and Meat, and also our Main Courses - Risottos and Pasta followed by our Desserts. The Head Chef is committed to using fresh ingredients, simply cooked, to make the best use of natural flavours.
We have been building up a good reputation in recent weeks for the quality of our Sunday lunches. Each week we will have on offer a roast beef dinner, as well as one additional joint which will vary on a weekly basis. Fish and vegetarian options are also available. Click here for a sample menu. Try our absolutely delicious puddings which we know, from our own experience, are hard to resist! For the quality of the meal, we feel these are extremely reasonably priced at: £10.95 for main course. £14.95 for two courses or £18.95 for three courses Why not give yourself a treat and book for one of our Sunday meals in the near future?
Our "New" bar has recently been finished. Changes have been made to what is available, including:
- A completely new Tanners wine list for both the bar and restaurant with new quality house wines.
- A new range of spirits including whiskys and upmarket gins, vodkas etc.
- A newly developed cocktail menu for Friday and Saturday evenings.
- San Miguel Lager, Stowford Press Cider as well as our continuing range of Monty’s Bitter and Stonehouse real ales.
- Weekly guest real ales including: Doom Bar, Wadsworth 6X, Adnams and more.